Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not." Email 1/12/15

MONDAY,  We went to the center of Lima and bought a couple of souvenirs and ate at McDonalds!!! I loved it!
TUESDAY, today I did divisions. I went with elder Rodriguez from Chile to his area for a day. It was fun.  He’s actually from my group. We worked hard and I got to know a lot of people. I really enjoyed it and I also learned a lot, and hot water! haha. It was the best! 
WEDNESDAY, back in Los Angeles with cold water... haha. I read a cool scripture today in D&C 6 vs 36.  It says... look unto me in every thought, doubt not fear not. Cool. Then we visited our old friend who knows a ton about the bible. He still hasnt read the book of mormon but he says that he will do it. Paciencia no mas. 
THURSDAY, we visited George, a recent convert. We taught about the sacrament and invited him to bless it this next week. He was super excited to do it. So cool. He is a good convert. Oh ya, we also had our zone mtg today and it was cool. I learned a lot about revelation. It was awesome. 
FRIDAY, today we found a new less active family that just moved here. They havent gone to church in a really long time, but we are going to change that! And some of their kids arent baptized! A whole family! So cool! 
SATURDAY, we had a lesson with a new investigator. His name is Luis. His parents are members but now go to a different church, but we hope to baptize him and activate his family!
SUNDAY, we had stake conference. It was good. Pres Boswell talked and he did great! Like always. We then later found and taught 2 new investigators! wahoo! And then we visited a recent convert who had some problems, but we went with 4 members and wow. What a lesson. They talked most of the time but the spirit was there and we really helped him and his family. Members are the best!
  Well thank you all for everything. You are all awesome and I love you all! I miss you all tons too! Take care and have a great next week! Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment