Thursday, May 28, 2015

THROUGH SMALL AND SIMPLE THINGS! Email 5/18/2015

MONDAY, pday! We went to Jicamarca! My old area! Weird to see it again and I also ran into one of the members that I had taught! Cool!!!! They still remembered me! Crazy, that was over 1 year ago. Time flies!
TUESDAY, today we taught 2 new and cool investigators. Santiago and Trinidad. They are an older couple who are having a few family problems but they do know one thing, that god can help them. So they are listening to us and like the lessons. We will see where this goes! Helping people is the best!
   WEDNESDAY, we had district mtg today. Then after we talked to our pensions dad named Jorge who is going to church but isnt a member. He just learns a little slow so it is taking a little bit of time. Then we just contacted a bit. The fear that i have keeps getting smaller and smaller still! 
THURSDAY, we had a lot of success today. We got a member to go with us almost the whole day! We talked to a bunch of investigators. Mostly women haha because we need a preisthood holder to go with us. But we made a lot of progress today thanks to the member that went with us. 
FRIDAY, we did divisions with the zone leaders today. I stayed in the area. We had an ok day. We did find and teach 2 new investigators. It was awesome! We contacted someone and they let us teach them. Cool! That doesnt happen really often. So now we have appointment with them to go back! Sweet! We will see if they progress!
SATURDAY, we taught a new less active! He was born into the church and his wife is a convert but he has a couple of things mixed up. We are trying to help him with that so that he can come back and see the blessings. Cool scripture. 3 nephi 18 vs, 32.

32Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out of your synagogues , or your places of worship, for unto such shall ye continue to minister; for ye know not but what they will return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall heal them; and ye shall be the means of bringing... 

 We also had the adult session of stake conference. It was amazing! Elder Uceda of the 70 was there. I learned a ton and felt the spirit. sooooo cool! 
SUNDAY, stake conference. Amazing. Absolutely awesome! The spirit was way strong! I also got to see some old members from Jicamarca! One of the investigators I taught like 3 times was baptized with her whole family!!! Cool! And a recent convert couple that I taught got sealed! They sent me an invitation, but it never got to me..... but thats ok! It is the ordinance that really matters so I am super happy! oya! Today we also contacted a girl that was sitting in a park and come to find out she is a member! She was baptized when she was 8. Now she doesnt go but she was happy to see us and wants to go back! Cool! I know that through small and simple things, the lord brings to pass miracles. Just by talking to someone in a park! Sweet!
   Well that was my week in a nutshell! Thank all of you for what you have done for me to help me get to where I am! I love all of you! The church is true! Talk to yall next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment