Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LAST EMAIL!!!! 9/28/2015

Well hi everyone!!! Sorry that this email will be a little different from the rest because it is the last one that I will write here in Peru as a missionary. The mission is incredible. It has changed my life for the better. I have loved the time that I have spent here serving the people of Peru. I have come to develop a great love for this country. I love serving others and I love serving the Lord!!! 
     This week has been great and full of many more spiritual experiences. I have truly felt the spirit touch my heart here. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, he is our savior and our redeemer. He loves us so much. He knows us perfectly and individually. I have seen his hand touch the hearts of many here, including my own. 
     The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I invite all to read it and ponder about its teachings, then pray. God hears our prayers. He has answered so many of mine and I know that he is always listening and he does respond. Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, he translated that book through the power of God. 
     I know that everything happens for a reason. God uses us as instruments in his hands. He has done this so many times in my mission. I have seen miracles. I have come to know God. I know that it isnt over. We have to continue. We have to follow Christ until the end, striving every single day to become more like him. I know that God lives. He exists. He wants all of his children to come back to him. He loves us so much that I cant express in words. He is there and will always be there to guide us through this life back to his presence. Trust him, Follow him, Pray to him. He is our master. If we do these things we shall obtain Eternal life, the greatest of all gifts. I love you all and thank you for your support and prayers. I promise to continue to serve until the day that I die. I love this gospel. I love God and will serve him for forever.   Thank you all for helping me realize this. I love you!
                   Your faithful brother and friend,
                          Elder Dallon Maxwell, signing off for the last time.  See you all soon! Love yall!!!

3 comments: